Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Seeking Touch


Are you seeking more touch in your life? Try a little game of Fruit Ninja to get your fingers swiping and tapping fruit pieces.  The Lite version is a good start and it is free.  You get a sneak peek at Zen Mode, Game Center Multiplayer and an Arcade Mode.  In Zen mode, you relax and slice.  The arcade mode is played at a more frenzied pace.  You can just taste the fruit as you slice it!  I soon realized I had to upgrade to the full version because we were playing it so much.






Another "touchy" app is Rockmate.  It includes a variety of instruments.  Up to four players can jam on one ipad.  I just showed it to my son (can you tell he is home from college and is my best guinea pig?) and he exclaimed, "Now, this is cool."  He had years of piano but I am hopelessly unmusical.  We still got a beat going.  Put a little rhythm in your life!





No comments: